Here there are some links to videos from a seminar on fuctional programming gathered by Ulf Wiger ( thanks man 🙂 ). You may view them as streaming video, or download them and watch them locally (using e.g. VLC, QuickTime or the Wimpy FLV Player). There are not only videos, but also the seminar slides in PDF.
Links follow, in the order in which they were presented:
- Simon Peyton-Jones: “Taming Effects – The Next Big Challenge”
- Satnam Singh: “Declarative Programming Techniques for Many-Core Architectures”
- John Hughes: “Testing with QuickCheck”
- Simon Peyton-Jones: “Composing Contracts – An Adventure in Financial Engineering”
- John Launchbury: “High-Assurance Software”